Once you’ve installed PhoneJuice Checker, you will have to start manually the service on the phone. Don’t panic: this must be done only the first time.
You can achieve this operation in two steps only:
- Open the application on the phone.
- Tap the button Start the service. A message will appear to tell you that the service has been successfully started.
Frequently Asked Questions
This operation must be done after the application has been installed because of a limitation in Android. For security purpose, the system doesn’t allow to start it automatically immediately after the application’s installation.
The service started on the phone does these operation — and only that:
Le service lancé sur votre téléphone effectue les opérations suivantes — et uniquement cela :
- Check regularly the phone of your battery:
- how much is it charged?
- is it plugged in?
- Send the information about the battery to your watch:
- if the application is opened on the watch;
- if the battery is low or charged (depends on the settings).
Please try the following things step-by-step:
- First, check if your watch is connected to your phone. If it is not, please refer to the official documentation of Android Wear.
- Try to restart the service by taping again the “Start the service button”.
- Try to reboot your watch. If it still doesn’t work, try to reboot your phone.
If all these didn’t solve your problem, please report it on the bugs tracker. Precise what watch and phone you use, and which Android versions they execute.